Usually you are my least favorite month of the year. This time, so far, you’ve been shaping up better than usual. First there was that week of mild, beautiful weather. So nice, in fact, that my crocuses thought it was spring. And then there was today, everything white with snowfall, but the sun was shining. So once again, you’ve outdone yourself.
And look at me tearing through my February list!! I am happy to report my progress so far:
- Curtains for bathroom made and hung
- Overnight with the kiddos (they are sleeping upstairs right now)
- Another sewing / crafty project: Just made my nephew Andrew a set of mini- vestments. He loves processing around with his crucifix so I thought it would work well, not to mention the rumors that he’s really into dress up and his dad thinks princess dresses are not exactly ideal for his son. Anyway, I made him vestments in the four main liturgical colors- now I just have to get them in the mail.
- Walking the dogs- Doing it more often, need to continue to do it. A lot.
- Spending a lot of time working on a special project. Can’t get into details yet, but be assured, I am spending a lot of time on it.
- Haircut done
- Work less… oh. yeah. no progress on that. Still a long way to go in fact, but I am trying.
Take that February!