Why is it all so complicated? This week has been a whirlwind of activity, none of which actually moved me the right direction toward going on vacation! I may, in fact, be even more behind than when I started.
Somehow, somewhere between now and leaving Saturday morning (God willing) for vacation, I have what feels like an insurmountable list:
– get home from work amidst rush hour- ridiculous construction- art fair traffic
– pull out bike and bike rack for SIL who wants to borrow them
– hang out with a couple friends tonight (before one moves out of town next week)
– put coat of paint on newly sanded cabinet doors, let dry 24 hours
– put coat of paint on backside of cabinet doors, let dry 24 hours
– do laundry, lots of laundry
– get out the painting stuff for Jenny Pink, who will be painting her bedroom and moving in while I’m out of town!
– clean house (so it isn’t a disaster for JP moving in!!)
– get dog stuff together and deliver dogs to separate vacation destinations
– wrap wedding gift
– cousin’s wedding on Friday afternoon (and party into the evening)
– pack for vacation
– load car
– go on vacation…
I’m not sure how I’m going to squeeze it all in, but somehow I must… please excuse me if I am frantic for the next few days.