– Spring, glorious spring!
– Letters in the mail from my nephew
– I’m taking a few days off next week to work on painting those cabinet doors
– A new Godson on the way (pray for a smooth delivery and for all the adoption details to work out)
– Softball – doing a low key spring league of our own making, it’s awesome to be out and playing again
– Dreaming about Long Lake with my extended fam a lot lately- I can almost pretend it is coming right up!
– After being really spotty about exercising, I have an accountability buddy and so far I have exercised every day this week. Haven’t started dropping sizes or anything, but I’m on the right track.
– Biking with the pups… we just love it. One of these days I’m going to make a video of the 5 minutes between me saying “Wanna go for a ride?” and actually hooking them to the bike and leaving. It’s hilarious and involves a lot of jumping, howling with joy, prancing, singing, and howling some more.
– Trim: installing trim, cutting trim, miscutting trim, pretty much everything about trim
– The projects that never end
– The refrigerator that really needs a new evaporator fan (heck, I even have it sitting on my counter, uninstalled)
– No sense of accomplishments or marks of progress at work
– Brain turning to mush
– My mom has pneumonia -pray for a speedy recovery for her.
– HAHAHAHA! I can’t say my kitchen floor anymore!!! HURRAY!
– The gardens… they really need weeding, renovation, repairs, and planting
– The dead bird in the yard that I forgot to clean up last night
– People looking up my home number to call me about work… really really ugly (just ask my housemate, who gets to hear my ranting every time it happens)