I’m getting a late start after a late night with the fam last night, but it’s my first real Saturday in a long, long time. And I need it to be a productive one… so I’m sharing it here to motivate me to actually get stuff done- sorry for using you like this, but sometimes it helps.
– laundry, personal and house laundry (as in rugs, dog blankets, towels, etc)
– final coat of paint on the trim in the kitchen
– wash the kitchen floor
– deep clean the kitchen
– deep clean 2 bathrooms
– put away all the toys (out from the kiddos visiting last night)
– undecorate the Christmas tree
– take tree to the curb
– shovel the sidewalk again
There’s plenty more to do… but this sounds like a good start, wish me luck!