I’m happy to report this bout of vertigo is officially over. The worst of it was over middle of last week, but the room would still spin randomly when I turned my head wrong, or something. As of last Sunday, not a single symptom, hurray!!
Here’s the progress on the bedroom project:
– Made curtains for the window (and hung them)
– Made curtain to replace the closet doors – and in spite of incorrect dimensions and calculations at 1 am (probably not my smartest hour) I was able to salvage them and I think they look nice- not perfect, but nice. And I hung them.
– Had trouble with an anchor for the wall shelves that necessitated a trip to Lowe’s for new anchors. Installed that and the shelf is up, though I still have a tiny bit of paint touch up to do where the old anchor was.
– Disassembled my bed and reassembled it in the new room – thanks to Fiona for her help, having put it together alone the first time, this was soooo much easier with help.
– Moved my shoe rack and bookshelves… and the room is definitely full (did I mention this is a tiny room?)
-All that’s left is moving clothes, etc from my old room… but I’m doing laundry and will simply put away all the clean stuff in the new room as I go… and purge the old room as I go.
And some pictures to share…